The Mayor has jurisdiction, subject to restrictions in the Ohio Revised Code, to conduct a Mayor’s Court to hear and determine any prosecution for the violation of an ordinance of the municipal corporation, any case involving a violation of a vehicle parking or standing ordinance of the municipal corporation and determine all criminal cases involving any moving traffic violation occurring on a state highway located within the boundaries of the municipal corporation.
Mayor's Court Date & Time
- Court takes place every other Wednesday at 6:00 PM.
- Exception: If Wednesday is a holiday, court will be moved to a Thursday at 6:00 PM.
Mayor's Court Location
- Barnesville Municipal Building, Second Floor in Council Chambers, 132 N Arch St, Barnesville, OH 43713
- Parking: Located on street and across from the Municipal Building.
- Check, Money Order, Credit or Debit Cards (Cash not accepted)
- Click here to pay online
- Payable: Barnesville Mayor’s Court
- Payments may be mailed to: Barnesville Mayor’s Court, 132 N Arch St, Barnesville, OH 43713
- Payments may be made in person at the Barnesville Police Department, 132 N Arch St, Barnesville, OH 43713 between 8:00am-12:00am Monday-Sunday (including holidays)
For Questions regarding fine, appearance, court procedure, or other matters regarding Mayor’s Court please contact the Barnesville Police Department, 740-425-1976 (Monday-Sunday 8:00am-12:00am)